We should never have to chose between being ourselves and belonging with others.
As a queer, trans non-binary psychotherapist, my personal experience enriches my professional expertise. I centre gender divergent and Queer perspectives, experiences, and approaches to mental health.
I welcome clients who are:
- Trans: Non-binary, Genderqueer, Genderfluid, Androgynous, Bigender, Polygender, Ambiguous, Agender, Gender Non-Conforming, Two Spirit, Intersex, Gender Divergent, Autigender, Gendervague, Questioning, non-identifying, cisgender, etc.
- Queer: lesbian, gay, bisexual, pansexual, asexual, aromantic, greysexual, bisexual, lesbian, gay, questioning, non-identifying, heterosexual, etc.)
Related to the following:
- Questioning & exploring gender and sexual identity
- Unrequited love
- Loneliness and abandonment
- Trust and betrayal, grief and loss
- Identifying, Communicating & Re-enforcing healthy boundaries
- Navigating identity conflicts, contradictions, multiplicities
- Navigating the relationships between gender and sexual identity and expression
- Navigating Intimacy and Close Relationships
- Romantic friendships and asexual/aromantic relationships
- Identifying, addressing and coping with discrimination and interpersonal power imbalances
- Healing from sexual and emotional abuse
- BDSM / kink
- Sex work